Thursday 23 March 2006

The origins of moonlight

I have a blog! Honestly, being a usually reserved person it was something I'd never imagined I'd someday have!

I have then to introduce the guilty ones to you: the talented Juliana Pinto da Costa and her brother, a good friend of mine. It was him who introduced me to Juliana's blog and the crafts she had been making. I also followed her links and fell in love with all the great things I was seeing.


And so here I am, showing my talents or lack off... (Un)fortunately, I love many different things and techniques and I have phases like the moon. I can be excited about making another crochet blouse today or play with soap making or any other thing tomorrow. Drop by once in a while, you'll never know what you'll find! :))

There you have it, my short introduction! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments: